Values Based Quality Mark
The Values Education Quality Mark is a validation of a school’s exceptional practice through Values Education. Recognition is given through the award of the unique Values Education logo by the International Values Education Trust (IVET).
What does the Quality Mark validate?
- It acknowledges and celebrates outstanding practice as a values-based school or setting
- It recognises the school’s commitment to high aspirations and to its culture of continuous improvement
- It values the hard work that all staff engage in on a daily basis
- It provides recognition of success to parents and the local community
- It demonstrates the commitment to National Curriculum and OFSTED requirements to the provision for Spiritual, Social, Moral and Cultural education, Personal Social, Health and Relationships education, British Values and the development of Character in education
Aureus School officially became a Values-based School in June following our VBE Audit. Dr Neil Hawkes and Jane Hawkes spent a day with us auditing our provision.
Hannah Wilson, Executive Headteacher of Aureus School and Aureus Primary School has subsequently been invited to become a VBE Associate.