We believe in Nurturing Hearts and Minds through the holistic development of the whole child.
Academic rigour is important and we will have high expectations of our teachers and of our learners, however, it is equally important for our young people to be emotionally literate, well-rounded individuals who are highly-employable global citizens.
Aureus is not an exam factory, Aureus is a space where our whole community will be supported to Grow, Learn and Flourish.
Our learning experience will be memorable and enjoyable, in and out of the classroom.
Our young people will become emotionally and mentally prepared for life with a toolkit of self-care strategies to maintain positive wellbeing and mental health into adulthood.
We pledge to creating a space to holistically educate the whole child through:
* Art Therapy
* Martial Arts
* Mental Health & Wellbeing programme
* Family Dining Experience
The holistic education opportunities have been carefully created as preventative strategies to support your child as they grow, learn and flourish into young adulthood:
* Our community time in the morning will prepare our students for learning - the carousel of activities will wake them up and warm them up.
* Our community lunch time ensures that everyone eats a healthy, nutritious meal.
* Our community time in the afternoon will support our students in processing their day - coaching time will support them in celebrating the highs and managing the lows.
* Our personal development time from 3.40-4.30pm will inspire and empower them to thrive.