Oxfordshire Women Leading in Education Network
- Are you a woman in education who would like to connect with other women in education?
- Are you an aspiring woman leading in education who would like learn from women leading in education?
- Are you an existing woman leading in education who would like to inspire and empower your colleagues?
- Are you a #HeForShe advocate who would like to pledge to support the talent pipeline for women leading in education?
Join the Oxfordshire Women Leading in Education Network (OWLIE) – a collaboration between OTSA, #WomenEd and the SE WLIE network.
- This network is open to all women in education, we are a cross-phase, cross-sector network.
- This network is inclusive and or women who are leading or who aspire to lead.
- This network welcomes #heforshe champions.
- Teaching is a female heavy profession but our leadership teams and Headteachers do not reflect this.
- Research shows that women have a confidence gap that leads to a pay gap so we will help you grow your confidence and negotiate your worth.
- Connecting and collaborating with others in the community will inspire and empower you.
- Sharing experiences will help others on their leadership journey.
- We will create a series of regular face-to-face opportunities to connect with others
- Half-termly networking events, termly #LeadMeets and an annual regional event
- Follow @womenedSE on Twitter and #womened
- Check out the 300+ #womened blogs @StaffRm
- Find out more www.womened.org
- The OWLIE Hub will be based at Aureus School, Didcot.
- We are looking to recruit volunteers to become regional champions to help connect women in education across Oxfordshire.
- Please contact Hannah Wilson, Co-Founder of #WomenEd and Headteacher Aureus School.
- Follow @OxfordshireWLIE #OWLIE #WomenEd
- Email OxfordshireWLIE@gmail.com