Trips & Visits
Educational visits and excursions are an integral part of the learning experience at Aureus. Trips can clarify and enhance the activities which take place in the classroom, both socially and educationally in many ways.
We are committed to:
- Developing an Aureus Passport of experiences from Year 7 - Year 11
- Offering a variety of local, regional, national and international experiences
- Actively seeking a balance of academic, cultural and personal learning experiences outside of the classroom
- Providing opportunities for students to experience different cultures, faiths, languages and lifestyles
- Organising a holistic package of opportunities to develop our young people as global citizens
- At Aureus we seek to encourage students to participate in enriching visits and excursions.
At Aureus we see this part of our curriculum as a space to holistically educate the whole child. These opportunities are times for life long memories to be made and for learning to be linked to real life experiences.
Our trips list includes:
- Year 7 residential
- Performances at the Shakespeare Festival
- University workshops
- World War 1 and 2 battlefield trips
- Ski trip
- Exploring the art and culture of Spain trip