According to Ofsted Global Values are:
- The rule of law
- Individual liberty
- Mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths, beliefs and for those without faith
At Aureus we believe that British Values are important, but we place our focus on recognising Global, Human Values. We recognise what connects us, rather than what divides us.
How do we promote our Global Human Values?
- We offer a Values-based Education.
- We provide opportunities to develop our young people as global citizens.
- Our assemblies programme will explore our values and develop our young people’s social skills.
- Our community programme will encourage our students to reflect on what our values mean to us and how they shape us.
- Our careers, advice and guidance programme will prepare our young people for society and the workplace.
Our Safeguarding Pledge:
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our Wellbeing Pledge:
- We are passionate about creating a culture of wellbeing where all staff and students are valued and supported so that we can all ‘grow, learn and flourish’.
Our Diversity Pledge:
- We are committed to understanding the identity and experiences of under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.