Our Key Stage 3 Curriculum is delivered to our students in Year 7 and our Year 8.
All students experience a traditional and challenging curriculum.
All learning is underpinned by our values-based, holistic education.
- English Language and English Literature - taught by subject specialists as separate subjects
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics – taught by subject specialists as separate subjects
- Humanities – History, Geography and RE are taught on rotation in a thematic way
- Art and Design Technology - are taught on rotation in a thematic way
- Music lessons will be introduced from September 2018
The formal curriculum is enhanced by our Inner Curriculum which includes:
- Global Citizenship which integrates PSHE and SMSC
- Careers Education
Our Key Stage 4 Curriculum is being designed and will be delivered to our students in Year 9, 10 and 11. Our students will be taking their options in Spring 2019 to start their GCSE pathways from September 2019.