Our Key Stage 3 Curriculum is delivered to our students in Year 7 and our Year 8.
All students experience a traditional and challenging curriculum and all learning is underpinned by our values-based, holistic education.
- English Language and English Literature - taught by subject specialists as separate subjects
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics – taught by subject specialists as separate subjects
- Humanities – History, Geography and RE are taught separately
- French - in Year 7, Spanish in Year 8. There will be the opportunity to study two languages for Key Stage 4
- Design Technology
The formal curriculum is enhanced by our Inner Curriculum which includes:
- Global Citizenship which integrates PSHE and SMSC
- Careers Education and Guidance
Our Key Stage 4 Curriculum is designed to support all learners by keeping their curriculum broad and balanced.
Current Year 9 GCSE Options:
|Compulsary Subjects||Additional Subjects|
|GCSE English Language||GCSE Art and Design|
|GCSE English Literature||GCSE Computing|
|GCSE Mathematics||GCSE Drama|
|GCSE Biology, Chemistry, Physics OR||GCSE Music|
|GCSE Combined Science||GCSE Spanish|
|Core PE||GCSE Ethics|
|Core RE/Ethics||GCSE PE|
|VCert Interactive Media|
|VCert Health and Fitness|
Year 8 Options process launches in January 2020. Click here for more details.
If you would like to find out more about our Curriculum, please contact either the Lead Practitioner or Lead Teacher for the subject, or Mrs Powell Our Staff contact details can be found here.