Parents & Carers' Association
We are a group of parents and carers who organise community events and fundraising activities for Aureus School. We work with the Aureus team to Nurture the Hearts and Minds of our children by organising events for students, parents/carers and staff in order to raise funds to provide the school with items which may not be covered by their budget.
We also provide the opportunity for parents to get to know each other and become members of this very supportive, friendly, purposeful team. We welcome new members, so if you would like to get involved, please complete the Google form below.
Our meeting dates for the year ahead are:
- Thursday 12th September 5.30-6.30pm
- Thursday 14th November 5.30-6.30pm
- Thursday 16th January 5.30-6.30pm
- Thursday 5th March 5.30-6.30pm
- Thursday 30th April 5.30-6.30pm
- Monday 11th June 5.30-6.30pm
- Friday 22nd June 4.30-5.30pm
Our events for this year will be:
- Thursday 28th November - Christmas Quiz 5.30-7.30pm
- Friday 3rd July - Summer Event 2-4pm
We will also be selling refreshments at any school briefings/meetings this year.